Summer is knocking on our door and to get those pins bikini ready and banish any nasty winter cellulite try this quick and easy homemade scrub. I love this and it leaves your body smelling delicious and your whole body feeling sexy and smooth.
I combine it in a whole body exfoliating routine:
- start by dry body brushing the skin in circular motions from the feet up
- apply the scrub to my body dry (the coconut oil in the scrub allows it to slide on smoothly) using the same circular motions as I did with the body brush
- jump into the shower and continue scrubbing in that circular motion as you wash it off the skin
- once i'm done I moisturise with organic cocounut oil to intensely hydrate my skin
When applied to the skin, caffeine is full of antioxidants and amazing for tightening up the skin. So think of it as cellulite's enemy!
So all you need to do is combine these ingredients and get scrubbing xx
- 1 cup of thick granule coffee (I use Nature's Cuppa Organic Coffee)
- 6 tablespoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - you can add more if the scrub looks a little too dry
- 1/4 cup of raw or brown sugar
Once combined place them in a jar or tupperware and refrigerate when not in use...Enjoy!
Love Kelley xx